| The boys were so kind to let me paint the first stripe!! :) |
Once the painting was complete, Brad decided to keep going and assemble the crib. He loves doing these projects!!! I am great at being the supervisor!!! We are both so excited to meet our little man in February!!
The nursery is now 50% complete. Brad also assembled the dresser and now its up to me to get the rest of the nursery organized. There is no closet in the nursery, but the base will provide us with another shrunk/armoire that will hold most of his clothes and shoes. I am going to make a plea to base in a couple of weeks to have it delivered soon so I can organize the room and put his clothes away. They generally don't like to give you the furniture until after you have the baby. If you know me at all, you know I am not the procrastinator type and love to be ready and prepared. We will see what happens.
Brad and I had our doctors appointment this week (27 weeks) and the little man is weighing in at 2.2 pounds and 14.4 inches. He is measuring a little big!! I just hope he doesn't wait too long to make his appearance. Everything is looking good with him and we enjoyed seeing him on the ultrasound. I haven't had any health problems so far, and hope it continues that way for the last trimester. We have been blessed so far and continue to pray for a remaining healthy pregnancy and delivery.
We wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving today!!! We miss our friends, family, and dogs but feel blessed to have friends to celebrate the holiday with today.
Gobble, Gobble!!
Sarah, Brad, and Baby Dvorak

No comments:
Post a Comment