Sunday, June 22, 2014

Berg Eltz with Mom & Dad

We have been waiting for weeks for mom & dad to come and visit us in Germany!! This time we had planned 8 days full of packed adventure.  When mom and dad arrived Friday afternoon, we dropped their bags off at our house and headed straight to Berg Eltz Castle.  Mom's one request was to visit a castle, and this one (I think) is one of the prettiest to see in Germany.  Just over an hour away from our house, we arrived in the middle of the afternoon and began to explore.  This was the 3rd time for Brad and I to visit this castle and we had never taken the inside tour.  I was bound and determined this time to take the tour.... Well, little Preston B had other plans for us and didn't want to tour. So we adventured outside and enjoyed the scenery!!






Mom and dad were able to take the tour and enjoyed it!! We tried to take a selfie at the very end with the castle in the background.  I think we did ok but P didn't quite make it in the picture. I highly recommend this castle if you have the opportunity for a visit.  We made our way back to our car and started our drive home.  We took mom & dad to the local grill in our village called City Grill where dad chowed down on a doner kebab.  We called it a early night since we were heading to Rome early the next morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Jen C Designs
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved