Thursday, March 7, 2013

Preston is 1 month old!!

Wow!! We can't believe our little man is already one month old!! It is crazy how quickly time flies.  We have been so blessed with a wonderful baby and have been enjoying every minute!  Preston is an excellent car rider and usually sleeps when we are in the car.  He has had only 1 meltdown while mommy was driving and it made her a nervous wreck, but he was just being fussy.  He is sleeping well and is going between 6-7 hours in between night feedings.  This is making his mommy and daddy very happy; although, mommy has a hard time putting him down because he love's to snuggle on her.  She is so comfy!!

Here are some of Preston's latest statistics and favorite things to do.

2 Week well baby visit:
Weight: 8 pounds 8 ounces
Length: 21 inches
Head Circumference: 14 inches

Favorite Activity: Eating & Sleeping

Favorite Movie: Baby Einstein Mozart

Favorite Song: Twinkle, twinkle, Little star

Favorite thing to do when awake: Stare at lights

Favorite thing to do when sleep: Lay on mommy's chest

Favorite place to lay: Swing

Developmental Milestones: Smiling in his sleep
                                                   Winking; we like to call it pirate because he only opens 1 eye 
                                                   Making sounds in his sleep, ie: "hoo"

Nicknames: Hoovie, after his "hoo"ing sounds in his sleep
                      P-dog
                      Chubbers, he has the biggest cheeks!!
                      

This was my first bath at home.  I screamed at first but then calmed down when daddy gave me my paci. I now love to take baths and can't wait to go to the lake this summer. 

This is my favorite sleeping position.  Mommy loves it too.  This was in the middle of the night when I got super hungry.  Mommy needs to work on sleeping better but she won't put me down. :)

Mommy caught me with my thumb in my mouth, oops!! 

This is my first well baby check up at 1 week old.  I did great!!

Daddy loves it when I snuggle on him too. 

This is during my newborn photo shoot.  I was still in mommy's belly  in the picture on the left and then there is me at 10 days old on the right.

This is my buddy, Roarbert.  He is a little scary but we are becoming friends.

This is me and my girlfriend, Reese on our first date.  I like the older ladies.  She is 2 days older then me.  I was laying there thinking, "Remain calm, remain calm...O, geez, I hope she doesn't think my outfit is nerdy.  My mommy dressed me!"


This is the first night my mom put me in my crib.  She was super nervous about me not being close to her.  She wanted to make sure I didn't get cold either.  I think she let me stay there for 4 hours before she put me back in my bassinet next to her.  :) How sweet is my mom!!

I'm just chillin.  That's how I role!

Tummy time was super exhausting today that I passed right out.  Maybe I will try again later. 
Here I am today. I can't believe I am already a month old!! As you can tell, I don't miss many meals!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Jen C Designs
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved