I can't believe another month has passed and this little man is growing bigger and bigger every day!! He has developed such a sweet personality and is charming to all the ladies. Although he doesn't like to sleep in, it's hard to get upset when you go in his room and he has the biggest smile! I love this little man. We have been busy as I started working full-time. It's not in the nurse practitioner role, but I am working at the medical clinic in a sort of nursing capacity. I enjoy it and glad I get to be out in the work force again. Preston goes to the child development center on base and I go visit him everyday at lunch. I miss that little man but so glad he is a meer 3 minutes from me and I can go spend time with him. He has adjusted well and has charmed his teachers. He loves school so much that some days he forgets to nap and passes out for the night when we get home. He is eating well and loves all his baby food. He has yet to turn down any food offered, which is typical for a Dvorak, lol!! He is especially fond of the food pouches, thank you Happy Tot!!
Here's the latest on little man:
Favorite Activity: Playing in the Jump-a-roo
Favorite Movie: Little Einsteins & Chuggington
Favorite Song: Hot Dog Dance, Artist: Mickey Mouse
Favorite thing to do when awake: Sit up and roll over. Play with toys! and Eat!
Favorite Activity: Jumping in the jump-a-roo.
Favorite Food: Happy Baby Pouches, Banana, Beet & Blueberry.
Favorite Drink: Similac, lol!!
Developmental Milestones: Sitting up independently!
Yelling!
Rolling over to get to desired location
Laughing
Chewing on toys
Nicknames: Preston B
Panda Bear
![]() |
| Tired panda bear! The stroller ride was too exciting. |
![]() |
| At the butterfly garden in Luxembourg! |
![]() |
| He loves, loves, loves, stroller rides! |
![]() |
| Happy boy every morning! |
![]() |
| Snuggling with our lovie, Elfie and blankee from Great Grandma. The two most important sleep items. Thank you Dana Askins. We love it! |










No comments:
Post a Comment